Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I play videos from my IPOD on my PC without installing iTunes on my PC?

If I hook up my Ipod to the PC using the USB cable, I can browse to the ipod_control folder and actually see the media files. I can play these using Quicktime or any other player. The problem is that they aren't named anything readable, so you have to really hunt down the thing you are looking for.



This is a corporate PC and I have admin access, but I am prohibited from installing Itunes on my PC, otherwise I would. What I'm trying to do is watch the videos on my laptop screen rather than on the small screen on the ipod when I'm travelling and when the hotel TV doesn't accept a component input.



Can I play videos from my IPOD on my PC without installing iTunes on my PC?nba 07





No you need Itunes and that Itunes its "related" to your Ipod



Can I play videos from my IPOD on my PC without installing iTunes on my PC?sports tickets ,nba teams



Your video and music is stored as files on your ipod. From experience if your using a pc, you can open the ipod from your my computer and open it as a removable device or hard drive. Once you open it you need to go to your file properties and enable the option to view hidden files and folders. Once that is done search for specific files or by size. I've done it on my corp. dell computer many times.
No you can't because the PC would not be able to read the IPOD because it uses a different decoding process than iTunes. So the IPOD isn't compatible with the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish