Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i connect my x-box 360 to my Samsung 37" lcd tv?

I have a samsung 37" HD Lcd TV and was wondering how do i connect my x-box 360 to it.?



I have the Official 360 VGA AV Cable, which i plug into the VGA socket on the back of the tv, but when i switch over to that source on the tv it just comes back saying that there is no signal. I know this cable works as i have had it hooked up to my pc monitor and it works great, so i just thought no problem i just plug it into the socket at the back of the tv and away i go, but no i get nothing at all, i have even went back to the original leads that came with the 360, but i can`t get the switch on the cable to work on HDTV mode either...!!



has this happened to anyone else, and if so how do i fix it?



PLEASE HELP.



How do i connect my x-box 360 to my Samsung 37" lcd tv?nba hoops





Have you tried setting the tv up for game mode in the set-up mode in the menu within the tv



How do i connect my x-box 360 to my Samsung 37" lcd tv?nba 2k7 ,nba teams



you may have to change a setting on the xbox dashboard for it to work under settings then display

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish