Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone ever hooked their pc to a 42 inch plasma HD tv?

Yes, it looks pretty cool. But the refresh rate is a bit slow, and the resolution is a bit low. Fast movement does not work out so well.



Go for it.



Has anyone ever hooked their pc to a 42 inch plasma HD tv?nba live





Yes and 60" ones too, expect to see rather large pixels though, and also the definition will not be as good as a computer monitor.



TV display - designed to show high contrasts and moving images



VDU - designed to show clean edges to text and not so good at moving images.



Has anyone ever hooked their pc to a 42 inch plasma HD tv?tv on pc ,nba teams



My house htpc is hooked up to 52'' DLP projection tv via DVI to HDMI, so yes it can hook up to a plasma.
I did and it just looks amazing. I have a saming HDtv and the quality is just unbelievable.
Used to work at the Dell kiosk - did it all of the time.
No, but I am a web developer, and that is my dream.
No, my cuz did...it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish