Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why is the clock on my new TV slow?

Got a new LG 32LC4D a few weeks ago and after a few teething problems everything seems tip top. The only problem I have is that the internal clock is running slow. I keep resetting it to the correct time but after few hours it's always slowed up. Is this a sign of worse to come? I had a bad experience before with my pc which had the same problem which while insignificant at first turned out to be a major problem later. Should I bring the TV back???



Why is the clock on my new TV slow?fan gear





I'd take it back if I could, it's just MORE CONVENIENT......



Make sure you have all the books, remotes, and Boxes/styrofoam for the exchange....



Why is the clock on my new TV slow?nba draft ,nba teams



Well your TV's clock is a defferent circuit alltogether and it has nothing to do with other mager circuits, Since the TV is new I guess it is under warrenty, so better you contact the dealer and ask him to fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish