Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to watch a video from my camera onto the TV after the video was made on the PC and put back in t

Hey there guys, I have a question for anyone that can answer it I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W35 and I am really desperate to find out how to play a converted video from my computer back on my camera. I recorded so many videos on my camera and used Windows movie maker to edit it and after I was done making the video and saved it to my computer the format was in "WMV" and i converted it to "MPG" because on top of my camera it says "MPEGMOVIE VX" I don't know what that means, and when I try putting it back in my camera and its in my camera but it says "No file in This folder" but its there taking up the memory space. Can someone please help me and tell me how I can view my video that i made on my computer onto my camera so that i can watch it on my TV because it came with a TV plug. Thank you so much!



How to watch a video from my camera onto the TV after the video was made on the PC and put back in the camera?nba logo





You can't do what you want to do. Once you convert the files your camera will not recognize the file any more!! You can play the file directly to the TV before transferring to the PC. Or play it from the PC after the transfer. Or burn it on a disk. For further information check with Sony support. See the link below%26gt;%26gt;



How to watch a video from my camera onto the TV after the video was made on the PC and put back in the camera?nba video ,nba teams



It seems that ur cybershot only supports MPEG-1 VX, a Sony MPEG proprietary format, not standard mpeg.



You'll have to check out a video converter to put your edited movie back to VX format for the file to play on ur cybershot. There are available converters from mpeg VX to AVI but rarely the other way around.



http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.a...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish