Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anybody know where I can find a program for my tv tuner card?

Alright well I bought a Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-150 274 on newegg and the cd it came with is horrible so I have no software to use it in. I am using a media center pc so I can watch tv by using the media center program, but I am trying to get the 3 video connectors working (red, white, yellow) because I dont know with what program I can use it with. I used the one that came on the cd but image quality is horrible. I am just using media center program to watch tv, but I need the 3 video connectors to work also. Does anybody know where I can find a program for this?



link to product



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...



Does anybody know where I can find a program for my tv tuner card?nba 2k8





Try looking on the manufacturer's website, when I bought my TV tuner from KWORLD, the software was terrible, but when I went on their website, there was a much newer version which was OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish