Thursday, December 3, 2009

Display not complete on my LCD TV when using as a monitor?

I am running a ASUS 128MB ATI X1050 Video Display Card and using a LCD TV as a monitor. It only has a VGA input and when I switch on I have a 2 inch black strip down the left hand side of my screen. When I auto adjust the monitor it fixes the problem, hoever after turning the PC off and back on the problem comes back???



Display not complete on my LCD TV when using as a monitor?nba salary





Do you have the TV on first?



Correct procedure for using any external monitor with a Laptop is to power on the Monitor and peripherals; then, power on the Laptop last.



This actually holds true with any computer - you have fewer problems when the computer (desktop, Tower, Laptop) is powered on last.



Is there a monitor setting on the LCD TV controls?



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish