Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is there anyway I can connect my t.v. to my pc & have it as a monitor (the tv's got only 2

The pc's an emachines with 8 usb connections (2free ones) %26amp; the t.v.'s a 24 inch plasma which I got for 锟?00 from one of those post-catalogue reseller's shops. It has no usb connectivity %26amp; i'd be grateful for any help re. alternatives... thanx



Is there anyway I can connect my t.v. to my pc %26amp; have it as a monitor (the tv's got only 2 scart connections)nba rules





You need a suitable graphics card installed in your machine which has a TV out socket, these are usually scart or composite connections. Without this you haven't a hope of connecting them but even with them very few TVs act as good monitors as their resolution is based around TV reception. Most modern graphics cards will do dual display so I would suggest that so if you want to watch video on your screen you can but do the ordinary computer stuff on a monitor.



PS most decent graphics cards do come with the right cables but you will probably need a scart adapter for your TV.



Is there anyway I can connect my t.v. to my pc %26amp; have it as a monitor (the tv's got only 2 scart connections)nba live ,nba teams



If your video card has 2 outputs then yes you can. USB is no use in this case. check the back of your PC and check your video card specifications to see if it's possible. Good luck!
Some graphics cards can take video from the TV. I also think that I've seen a USB device that will allow you to link a video player and suff like that.
You need a graphic card that has a s-video output. Try Radeon. Your TV need a S-video in or a scart that supports s-video input.
you need to have graphic adapter that can send signals ( if there is a free round input conector then you are ready ) you can do that with scart but better way is direcly from adapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish