Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I connect my Camcaorder ( SONY : Model DCR-DVD605E) to my PC?

I own a SONY Camcorder ( Model DCR DVD 605E ) . I want to connect it to my PC, but the A/V jack provided with it , is only connecting to TV. Is there any solution ? If any, what 's that?



How can I connect my Camcaorder ( SONY : Model DCR-DVD605E) to my PC?sports tickets





Since you have a DVD camcorder, you only need to finalize the disc and insert in your computer's DVD drive.



How can I connect my Camcaorder ( SONY : Model DCR-DVD605E) to my PC?concert tickets ,nba teams



You need a firewire port (capture card) or a TV Tuner Card to connect through. The video capture quality in the former is better, but the downside is that it is costlier. Also, TV tuner card has the added advantage of allowing you to view TV on your computer by connecting cable to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish